Thursday, February 26, 2009

Round Up


I love the Fiat 600, but I think the Fiat Jolly has stolen my heart. This car is evocative to me of all of things that summer should be, but never is. Here is some history about the car.



There was a time when I would have definitely worn these shoes. I would have saved up my pennies and tried to purchase them in a multitude of colors and then I would have worn them with a twirly dress and strutted my stuff all about. Oh yes!!!!










This story got me so choked up. Really touched my heart. Make sure to watch the video.


Zilok-rent anything online.

Who was your commencement speaker? I didn't attend my graduate school commencement so I have no idea who that speaker was, but for undergrad it was Helen O'Bannon, then Secretary of Welfare for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Read some of these commencement speeches.

I would love to take my niece to Crown & Crumpet for tea. So cute.

The Washington DC Environmental Film Festival is being held March 11-22, 2009.

I so wanted this poster to hang in my office, but it's $45.00-Yikes. And that's unframed. Love the poster though.

The world's shortest escalator.









Some comp for Hulu-Fancast.

I love the wrapper on the Mast Brothers Chocolate bars.


The Duke is going to be on a coin. He will be the first American of African descent to be featured on a circulated coin. Loved that man.

Are you an astronomy buff? You might want to help astronomers catalog the universe.

That's all for this week. Have a great weekend.


"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." Diane Ackerman


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the video of the black female soldiers. It couldn't have been easy for them, yet they are so gracious today.