Friday, March 06, 2009

DST

I will pick up with the round up next week.

The only thing I have to say today is Spring ahead is this weekend. Since I complain about this every year I did not want to be remiss and not complain about it this year. I HATE DST!!!!!!!!!! It is not normal to have daylight at 9:00 p.m. I loate this time of year. I do not like warm weather and this stupid DST is just a harbinger of what is to come!!! Plus, I just hate that humans are constantly manipulating nature to satisfy their ridiculous needs. And no, I don' think that it saves NRG.

And by the way-it is Daylight Savings Time, not Daylights Savings Time. Sort of annoys me like Christmas Eve Night does.

Okay, there's this year's rant.

"I recommend you to take care of the minutes, for hours will take care of themselves"`Philip Dormer Stanhope - 4th Earl of Chesterfield Letters to His Son

No comments: