Thursday, February 19, 2009

Animal Friends

" Yes, we're related. So what!!"
"This is so much fun. I don't know what these furless creatures are,
but they are a hoot!

"Just a little bit more and then I can reach"


"Floss, I need floss. This kelp keeps getting stuck in my teeth."



"I want in! Let me in!!"




"Oh, thank you Mr. Fireman. I was so thirsty."





"Mom, Is that big white thing Daddy?"

"Step by step, inch by inch....."




"Now be gentle with your little sister."

"Just chillin with the family"

"I am so tirewed. I just want to go home."




"How do I get myself into these things? I'm just a baby."

"Hup, 2,3, 4, Hup 2, 3, 4"

" I am cougar, I am puma, I am wise."



"Where are Siegfried and Roy? We want to audition."



"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form. " ~William Ralph Inge, Outspoken Essays, 1922








































































































No comments: