Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Reincarnated Voice

A couple of weeks ago I caught an episode of this new show Killer Instinct. It's an okay show in my opinion. I like Chi McBride and I'm curious to see if his career has taken him the level where he will always be portraying the older statesman so to speak. Sort of like a low-rent Morgan Freeman. No offense to either actor intended. I love them both.

As much as I like the CSI's, I'm getting kind of bored of their sometimes over-the-top grossness. There's just too many CSI copycats on the tube. This show seemed like it might be a bit different plus it's in my other fantasy city (other than any place in a Alaska) San Francisco.

I actually became transfixed by this show because of one of the leads Johnny Messner. Yes, he's easy on the eyes, but it was his voice that attracted me. I kept thinking where did I hear his voice before. Finally I closed my eyes and listened to him and I thought, "Good grief, it's Jack Webb's voice in a much hotter body".

If anyone out there is old enough to remember Dragnet or Jack Webb tell me isn't Johnny Messner's voice eerily like Mr. Webb's voice?

1 comment:

Kely said...

Hello I want to congratulate to you. This site is fantastic, looks like entertained and very good to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my site of the Web
Our real estate listing includes great opportunities on Costa Rica Central Valley’s provinces such as San Jose, our Capital, with remarkable cities as Escazu at the west, or Curridabat at the east, experiencing a great development on both commercial and residential properties, making their real estate pricing highly attractive to investors; on other hand, Alajuela city gathers places with a very special warm weather such as Grecia, La Garita and Atenas, or beautiful farms for agricultural, cattle or nature preservation purposes as those located on San Carlos or Sarapiqui. We also offer land properties in Guanacaste, which is the province, along with Puntarenas, with the most beautiful tropical beaches on the Pacific Coast such as Tamarindo, Playa Grande, El Coco, Playa Hermosa, Nosara, Samara, Herradura, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Dominical and Golfito, where the real estate business occupies the first place as the local economic activity.
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/