Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday Round Up


Spending a fortune on a purse is not something that most of us can do, but I know many of us would like to. Wouldn't it be fun to be on the list to purchase a Birkin Bag? (3rd image down)

I think the most I have ever spent on a purse was maybe $125.00 and that was a big splurge for me. I remember other women always telling me never to put my purse, any purse on the floor. I wonder if one of those women had anything to do with the invention of this nifty purse holder called the Dangle.




Sugahara Glassworks is a Japanese glass company. They have some gorgeous items on their site, but I was particularly struck by their black matte items, appropriately enough called "The Black Collection".



National Geographic has come up with a list of the 100 greatest adventure books ever written. I love this genre and I was shocked to see that I had only read two on their list. I loved Terra Incognita by Sara Wheeler. I enjoy anything about Antarctica, Arctic or any sort of cold-weather story. Terra Incognita is number 82 on the list. Want to know what's number one. Check it out.

I am always referring to the wonderful Internet Movie Database (IMDb) for one thing or another. Now the Internet Broadway Database (IBDB) provides the same sort of information for Broadway theater information.

Have a great weekend.

And in the words of the great Harry Wayne Casey (K.C),
" Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight".

No comments: