Friday, February 24, 2012

13 things you pay for that your library has for free.

ALA 2012 Notable Children's Books.

I love these adorable custom house portraits that Rebekka Seale does.

So much fun-Literary Tumblrs-my favorite thus fare is Awesome People Reading.

Wonderful items at Three Potato Four.

I would be quite content eating at an establishment that has pictures of pooches all over the walls-this is the White Dog Cafe in Wayne, Pennsylvania.

My love of costume dramas has me ga ga over Downton Abbey. Love these Downton Abbey paper dolls.

Hmmm the World Carrot Museum.

Jazz Quotes.

Very interesting stories behind publisher's animal logos.

This site should put all of the sterotypes about what librarians look like to rest.

If you are a fan of retro items, items that scream 1955 Retro Planet is the site for you.

Google Earth Cool Places.

That's all I have this week. Have a nice weekend.

(I keep posting these photographs of winter even though we aren't having a winter-it's going to be 75 degrees today-YIKES-I long for cold weather)



"To be meek, patient, tactful, modest, honorable, brave is not to be either manly or womanly; it is to be humane." - Jane Harrison

No comments: