Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Round Up

The garden Gnome craze hasn't really gotten to me yet, but I keep seeing more and more of these magical curmudgeons in more and more yards. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that there is a Gnome Reserve and Wild Flower Garden.



Check out the cool design of the mugs and other items from Dovetail Shop and Studio.



I hope that public restrooms will start to feature the very clever footpull soon.



Girl Power-Half of us are Female, but only 10 of our leaders are. That's right ONLY 10.



The Gallery of "Misused" Quotation Marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Real names of the Marx Brothers:

Chico Marx-Leonard
Gummo Marx-Milton
Groucho-Julius
Harpo-Adolph (changed to Arthur)
Zeppo Marx - Herbert



Gems from the Archives of the New York Times. Lots of good articles here.



This site of Passive-Aggressive Notes is hilarious.



A history of the V sign.



Have a good week and a good long weekend.



"The leaves fall patientlyNothing remembers or grievesThe river takes to the seaThe yellow drift of leaves."- Sara Teasdale

1 comment:

est said...

hi thanks for drooping by at my blog! if you like little brownie the felt house, it is still available in my etsy
mycuppacharms.etsy

thanks libby for yr interest! :)