Monday, September 24, 2007

Round Up

I knew it, I knew it. I knew that Aristotle, Ferdinand Magellan and oh yes, that schmuck Columbus were wrong.

If you were/are a fan of the program Dead Like Me, there's going to be a movie (yippee).

Thinking of moving. Movingscam might come in handy.

My newest ceramic obsession is Cathrineholm ceramics. (the link is to an ebay page. I'm loving the orange and the black. In fact, I am liking so many things that are orange these days). It's Norwegian ceramics. Lovin' everything about Scandinavia.

The longest living light bulb in history.

Square America, a gallery of vintage shots and vernacular photography.

The Mother's Day Project. I think this is a lovely idea, but it pisses me off that there is a need for anything like this. It should piss everyone off.

My Favorite Mirror makes custom pocket mirrors and oh so cool mousepad, which I am in the market.

Oh, someone after my own heart. Love the List Universe. (thanks K. how did I miss this one).

You must visit the very cool blog Faces in Places.

Eons, a social networking site for the 50+ crowd.

Love this photography. Probably because most of it is in Sweden.

A few more days and it will be my favorite month. Can't wait.

falling leaveshide the pathso quietly~John Bailey, "Autumn," a haiku year, 2001, as posted on oldgreypoet.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is October your birthday month? Or do you just like colorful foliage?

Libby said...

I just love colorful foliage and cool days. Love fall and winter. Hate, hate, hate summer heat and humidity. I'm a February baby.