Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spitters and Things I'm Diggin'

Why oh why oh why must people spit in public? I don't know what it is, but for the last few days there has been a preponderance of people who have been spitting in my vicinity. Gross!!!!! Yes, I am starting to get a complex. Am I paying off some sort of karmic debt because lo and behold I was a spitter? Is it National Spit Week and I didn't get the memo? What? What? I think I am going to have to starting wearing some sort of rain gear or wrap myself up in saran wrap. Geez!!!! I think there is a special place in hell reserved for public spitters. At least I hope so.

I should have entitled this post things I'm almost diggin'. That would explain this product.Now I love pasta. I could have everyday for every meal. Well, maybe pizza for breakfast and pasta for the other meals. I tried this product because I'm trying everything I can to break my sugar addiction, my carb addiction and to stop the neuropathy in my hands. Tofu Shirataki really isn't bad. It is just like tofu in that it doesn't have any taste. It ends up tasting like whatever you pair it with. Still, it just isn't the same. Grrr.




Now this should fall under "things I can't wait to try and that I know I'll dig" category. McCormick is coming out with a black food coloring that supposedly doesn't stain your teeth.I can hardly wait for Halloween this year. Bwahahahaa!!!


All I can say about Caress Moroccan Body Wash and Beauty Bar is oh my goodness. It's super creamy and smells terrific. And I love the bottle shape and color. Good stuff.

I want to like the scent of lavender. I mean look at it. It's my favorite color, the plant itself is pretty and interesting looking. Even the word lavender has a sort of magical, fairy-tale ring to it. I just have never cared for the scent. That is until I was in the Hallmark store buying some cards. I saw they had some Crabtree & Evelyn lotions and they had some testers. I tried the lavender tester before I knew what it was, and I was in for quite the surprise. I really like the scent. Hmmm. I wonder if it's because this is English lavender and not French.


Love this sun jar. We already have solar lanterns bordering the walkway to our house and solar lanterns lining both sides of the fence. I love them. I'm sure I could find some use for a sun jar.

I'll be the first to admit. The Hello Kitty frenzy sort of passed me by. Maybe if it was Hello Puppy or Hello Pooch I would have payed more attention. I do like this adorable toaster.



As you can see I am still getting the hang of posting images with the "new" blogger.

Have a nice day.

"You campaign in poetry. You govern in prose." Mario Cuomo

No comments: