Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stuff and List

This is my 150th post. It just doesn't seem like I could possibly have that much to say. This has been a lot of fun. I'm learning a lot and I've met some very nice folks through this blog.

Now that I have said some nice things I'm going to whine a bit. For the past week I have been having some blogger problems. Apparently I am not the only one. I have been attempting to edit different things on my template and after much trial and error, andtips from all and sundry on the forums most of what I have done has worked. All except the date on each entry. WHY IS the FONT SO FREAKIN' BIG. I have decreased the percentage-it looks great when I preview my blog, but when it's published, the date is in its giant font. I was told to change the percentage to pixels-same thing. Preview-I do my happy dance because it's a nice small font, but when I publish-giant font. If anyone has any other tips let me know. And remember-I am just learning a smidgen of html, so if you have to, dumb down for me please.

Now, here is the list. I said this was going to be list week, and I was having a wheeze-fest at home yesterday and I didn't feel like making lists-I know-that should give you a clue as to how badly I was feeling.

This is a list culled from the Wikipedia. This list is a list of lists contained in Wikipedia. (i wanted to see how many times I could say list).


List of ACLU cases

List of Admissions Tests

List of Amtrak Stations

Birdwatching-List of Journals and Magazines Relating to Birding and Ornithology

List of Bond Girls-I had forgotten Diana Rigg, excuse me Dame Diana Rigg was a Bond Girl

List of Cocktails

List of Cowboys and Cowgirls

List of Fictional Psychiatrists

List of Game Show Hosts

List of Isms

List of "M"Series Military Vehicles

List of River Name Etymologies

List of Swords (divided by country-very cool)

List of Timelines

I could go on and on and on, but I'll stop here.

"Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the same person?"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680)

1 comment:

seo company in mumbai said...

NIce blog apperesiate you to providing this list of helpful handy topis, found so many intresting tpoics in this list love to read this blog.
Bartender Service in Ludhiana