Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday Round Up

I think this falls under the heading of who knew and also very cool.

I think just about everyone is familiar with Flickr the photo sharing site. Check out some of the different subject groupings. I think one of my favorites is the Squared Circle Group. What is this? It's photographs of circular things inside a square frame. I also like the Moleskinerie group. These are photographs of all of the different things people have done with their Moleskin notebooks.

For years these Belted Galloways have been my favorite breed of cow. I've said before how their Oreo cookie looks just tickles me.

I still like the Belteds, but check out these Ankole Watusi. Impressive rackage or what!!! I just can't imagine toting something like that around on my head. I guess I could never be a Las Vegas showgirl then.


This Interfaith Calendar provides important dates for a wide variety of faiths.The calendar also provides definitions.

Librivox volunteers record books in the public domain and then they release them as free audio files for listening. There objective is to"make all books in the public domain available, for free, in audio format on the internet". Excellent.

Do you sometimes feel that the daily minutia of life has your mind so muddled it's difficult to get through the day? Do you feel that there are so many things to do you sometimes forget how to do the most mundane chore? Lifehacker to the rescue. Lifehacker provides daily tips and tricks to help you get through your busy day.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: