Friday, March 25, 2011

Round Up

I just have a few items for the round up this week.

R.I. P. Elizabeth Taylor-one of the few that I considered to be a movie STAR. Gorgeous on the outside, incredibly talented and gorgeous on the inside.

Alfred Hitchcock goodies

R.I.P. Knut

Love this woman's products. I wonder what absinthe lip balm is like. Hmmmm......

BldgBlog

Google has a full-length online magazine-Think Quarterly.

I'm always looking for interesting associations. Just found this one the other day-Association of Directory Publishers.

2 books that caught my eye: Knit Your Own Royal Wedding (Andrew McMeel Publishing)by Fiona Goble. Diary of a Crayon (Xlibris)by Abbey Lauren Ash Behan and Stephanie Ash.

I love these Filson totes. I have a ridiculous amount of totes, but these are so nice.

Jonathan Klinger is driving a 1930's Model A car around the contry and blogging (365 Days of A) about his adventures. I wish that I were there with him. Maybe in my fantasy beloved Nash Metropolitan though.

Every library/archives should take a look at this site by National Library of Medicine. The Emergency Preparedness and Response: How to Safely Stabilize Library Collections in the Event of a Water Emergency is a multi-media site with instructions and videos on saving various library and archival materials.

That's all for this week. Have a great weekend.





"It was one of those March Days whenthe sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade." Charles Dickens

No comments: