Friday, January 18, 2008

Round Up

I visit the Fishs Eddy site all of the time. Good thing I don't live near their bricks and mortar store-I'd be broke all of the time. Check out the political mugs.

Flora and Henri have some of the cutest kids cloths I've seen in a long time.

Look at the vendela roses. Aren't they gorgeous? They have a subtle pink glow about them.

Look at these very cool spelling bee word pendants.

Some more bling-look at this awesome anchor stack ring from Fancy Jewels.

I think I am going to have to purchase one of these European market totes for my forays to the Farmers Market this spring and summer.

Have a good weekend everyone. Monday will be the observance of the Reverand Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. It might be nice to stop and remember him and some of his incredibly important messages.


"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it. "
Martin Luther King Jr.

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant." Martin Luther King Jr.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

thanks for the reminder about Etsy. I am going to check out the other stuff there. Have a good MLK Day!