Thursday, December 27, 2007

Round Up

I hope that everyone had/having a nice holiday.

Did you get a Christmas sweater?

I have had an office and been in a cubicle. Oh, how I wish I had this when I was in a cubicle. I would have had way too much fun.

Here are the top social networks. Wasn't too surprised about MySpace and Facebook. To me Facebook seems to have a lot of uproductive applications. I've never used LinkedIn. It seems to be more for business or for those looking for employment. Supposedly LinkedIn is going to have its own platform and will not have some of the unproductive applications that are prone to other social networking platforms. Time will tell.

Nice way to create your own cookbook.

I have fallen head over heels for John Derian's decoupage. Check here, here and here.

Momspit-universal cleanser.

I think 2007 will be the year that I became re-interested in handmade goods. I spent so much time of the fabulous Etsy site, and purchased some wonderful items. I visit the Etsy Pick of the Day site, and have become an Etsyaholic. Kudos to you Etsy.

The National Gallery of Art's Collage Machine is fun. I think it's supposed to be for kids, but then, aren't we all kids at heart. (need Shockwave for this)

Steve: the Art Museum social tagging project.

Omnibiography claims to be the largest online directory of biographies.

Have a telephone number, but don't know the geographic location of the nubmer. FoneFinder can help with that.

Another interesting blog: It's Knot Wood.

I wish for everyone Happiness, Love, Peace and Prosperity for the New Year.

"As you go through your week, month, and even New Year, recognize the people who have packed your parachute and enabled you to get where you are today!" Author Unknown

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Ms. Libby,

Another fine round up. Especially the TasteBook, my fellow will really fall for that one. Damn, wish I had seen it sooner.

Also, as always you have been ages ahead of the curve: Free Rice, which YOU introduced me and mine too is finally NPR and otherwise noted.

Anyhow, in case you have been missing those good ol' memes: tag. You are IT. For the "7 weird/random things about me" meme. Hope you will play along, looking forward to what you share!

Love,
tl