Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WARNING: Liberal Talk

Yes, I am a liberal. The bleeding heart kind. When I started this blog I thought that I would keep my political views out of it, but I also like sharing information. I read quite a few excellent liberal blogs and I thought I would "get the word out" and list a few here.

Lefty Blogs lists all of the latest postings on more than 2,000 progressive blogs.

Americablog

Booman Tribune

Cathie from Canada

Crooks and Liars

Daily Kos

Hullabaloo

The Left Coaster

Talking Points Memo


"If by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people~their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties~someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our politics abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a LIberal." John F. Kennedy

No comments: