Thursday, April 27, 2006

China, Cutlery and Pretty Dice

Just to torture myself I venture over to the Fishs Eddy website at least once a week. There are very few items that I don't covet. From their wonderful retro glasses to their airline flatware-I love it all. I thought I would venture around the web and see if I could find similar sites.

Well, I may have to give equal coveting time to Posh. From their Eiffel dinner plates and mugs, cherries from France dessert plates, Camp Fire Girl mug,and their flea market finds. Check out these cool Vintage Swiss Wool Blankets. I could go on and on and on.

Except for the occasional board game I don't have a lot of use for dice in my life. Okay, so those occasional times when I shoot craps out on the Mall. (just joking). This is the first time that I have ever seen decorative dice. (via Just What I Wanted)

"Hey diddle diddle,
the cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon
"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, you like Fishs Eddy too!

I bought very funny little bowls with green monkeys wearing red fez (plural fezes?). Odd but please me and the kids so much every single time we use them! Husband growls, "WHAT is with these bowls?".

Thanks too for Posh and the shopping blog, you are very, very good! Got sucked into a whole lotta browsing. That is the best part of web "windowshopping", as long as you keep the credit card tucked away, it is hours of pressure-free, crowds-free fun. Thanks for more great sites!

All the best! b.