Friday, September 16, 2011

Round Up

Nice eulogy for Michael Hart, the founder of Project Gutenberg.

Yes, we all know that Santa Claus is real, but just in case you have an interesting story about when some mean person told you that he wasn't-there's the Santa Claus Project.

Have you heard of Rocket Balloons?

Have you ever visited a website or blog and thought, "Hmmm, I wonder what font they used?"-What the Font! to your rescue.

Look at this cute Tassel-Eared Squirrel (Abert's Squirrel).

Okiobdesigns has some nice items for all of you Francophiles. I love the French script candles.

I want to visit Bubby's Pie Company and have a piece of one of their pies. They use lard in their crust. I can just imagine the tender flakiness.

I think this wall of authors names would be so nice in a home den or library or really anywhere.

10 online alternative dictionaries.

Read about the Twitterstorians.

The Tennesee Encyclopedia of History and Culture. I have become a huge fan of these online niche encyclopedias.

Ruler wall mirror.

This Please Fire Me site is hilarious.

That's all I have for this week folks. Have an excellent weekend. I'm ecstatic that's it's finally cooler and I can BREATHE!!!!


"We come back to autumn, to zucchini that wilts like witches shoes." Margaret Hasse

No comments: