Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another Round Up

I ran into so many goodies this week I thought I would have two postings.

I have fallen in love with these felted snowpeople. Cheese nails.

Love this crayon wreaths. (Please bear with me-I can see that I am going wreath crazy again). Maybe I'm just obsessed with circles. Here is how to make this cute wreath.

Pumpkin recipes.

I've been searching for the Hershey Pumpkin Spice Kiss and the Hershey Caramel Apple Kisses. If you know where to find them please let me know. And I don't want to order them.

Ingenious candle made from a clementine.

Book I want to read: Maphead: Charting the Wide, Weird World of Geography Wonks (Simon & Schuster/Scribner)by Ken Jennings. Ken Jennings is the Jeopardy champion who won $2.5 million.

Heart attack on a plate-Bacos.

People who became nouns.

Get ready for your mouth to water: Cupcakes of the day.

So celery is good for something besides as a bed for peanut butter.

Caramel stuffed apple cider cookies.

That's all for today. Have a nice weekend. 2 more days until October.


"How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days." John Burroughs

No comments: