Monday, May 11, 2009

Round Up

Today's post will be a short one.

Last week I happened to catch 3 Mo' Divas. Good Grief these ladies can sing. They gave me goosebumps. All 3 of these woman can sing absolutely anything. Just incredible.

Flickr's Official White House Photostream

Looking for green products. Want to know how each product is rated. Check out Good Guide.

I really love the idea of a project blog. The Massachusetts Historical Society is working on a massive project digitizing over 100, 000 papers of the Adams Family (not that one). John Adams, Abigail Adams-that Adams family. Lots of great information on the Adams Papers Catalog.

I have fallen in love with Paper Sparrow. Their etsy shop is the bomb.

You Tube EDU-channels from You Tube's unversity partners.


As much as I am in awe of great singing voices and great writers, I also have a love for great dancers, and who could ever top Gene Kelly. I adored him. Watch him here tap dancing on roller skates-Yes roller skates.

African Activist Archive-The African Activist Archive Project is reaching out to the hundreds of organizations and individuals that supported African liberation struggles and is urging them to preserve their vital records and to make selected materials available to the public on this website. The project also assists groups and individuals to deposit their archives in public repositories, including the African Activist Archive in Special Collections at Michigan State University Libraries.

There was a time when I didn't know the difference between an axe and a hatchet. Maybe if I had seen one of these beauties I would have been able to remember the difference.

I have always been a fan of the magazine Ploughshares. They also have a blog.

Have a great week.

"When patterns are broken, new world's emerge." Tuli Kupferberg

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Ploughshares is published where I work!