Friday, April 20, 2012

Round Up

Jackson, New Hampshire public library is in a barn.  Love it.

Top 20 books of 2012-thus far.

Private collector gives road and street maps to Stanford.

BRB Publications publishes public record information in the form of directories, guides to court records and more.   They also have an informative blog.

Did you know that Dr Pepper doe not have a period after the word Dr.   Scroll down to the Name Formatting section of this Wikipedia entry.

I've found oodles of items that I want to read by perusing the Alternatives in Print Directory.

Some books that have sparked an interest: An Alphabet of London (Merrell Publishers) by Christopher Brown and Sisters: An Anthology (Paris Press Books) edited by Jan Freeman, Emily Wojcik and Deborah Bull.

Great, cool and educational- Essential Questions in American History.

Interesting article about the comma.

I've mentioned Paxton Gate in this blog before, but they are so fabulous and so worthy of another mention.

Chandelier made from an Ikea bowl.

The Harry Potter Alphabet.



I don't have a lot to post this time.  I've been a bit busy of late.  Have a great weekend. Until next time.  I leave you with a beautiful dogwood.  I love their lacy crookedness.

"There's nothing that keeps its youth, So far as I know, but a tree and truth."  Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments: