Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Round Up

I just have a few items to post this week. This will be my last post until 2010.

Here goes:

Listening to: The Roche Sisters-We Three Kings, Straight Up No Chaser and of course, Nat.

Smelling: Anything Bayberry I can find especially these Bayberry tarts.

Reading: My bus book is always a mystery and this week my home book is Signing Their Lives Away: The Fame and Misfortune of of the Men Who Signed the Declaration of Independence by Denise Kiernan and Joseph D'Agnese. Also, re-reading Little Women for the, well I'm not going to say how many times. I re-read it every Christmas.

Drinking: It's still not cold enough for me to have hot cocoa, so it is still just water and Panera's iced green tea.

PC Magazines top 50 blogs.

Wikipedia lost 43, 000 editors.

The history of Marmite, yes Marmite.

Look at Britain's smallest library.

If you are in the WDC, visit the National Museum of African Art to see the Yinka Shonibare exhibit. Now, be warned. There is one naughty portion of this exhibit, but of course I loved it.
If you are someone who loves fabrics and textiles then Yinka Shonibare MBE's work is a must-see.

Sarkozy wants to transfer Albert Camus's remains.

A perfume that smells like snow.

Oh, you can use Plasti-Dip for other things besides tool handle dipping.



I hope that your holidays are filled with lots of laughter, love and lots of fun. I will see you next year.

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." -- Hamilton Wright Mabie

2 comments:

Joseph D'Agnese said...

As author of one of your selected books, I say huzzah to you, and humbly suggest our website:

www.signingtheirlivesaway.com

Good day.

แบบเต็มของสีและความสุข said...

Oh my gosh i love marmite!!! And this is an amazing post!!